All about COOLWAGWe are dog lovers...just like you. We are located down the street from Crystal Bridges and Amazeum on NE J Street, the Grooming SPA is located at 908 E Central AVE and we are soon opening a facility on Highway 265 near the XNA airport.
At CoolWag your dog can roam and play in our 12,000 square foot indoor facility or run around outside on the four acre property.
Our Motto - We don't put baby in a cage. We believe your pet needs to be in a stress free environment and exercise & love help promote that. We separate dogs by size, age and personality and give them a place to run and play or relax on comfy beds and furniture...just like home. In addition, we have a dog trainer and groomer on staff.
Your pet safety and security is paramount to us. Our staff have canine certifications with IBPSA (International Boarding & Pet Services Association) and our management is Pet CPR and First Aid trained. We have full surveillance of the facility and require everyone to be current on all their vaccines. We know you will miss your baby, so we provide you with updates and post on Facebook (there is sometimes a lag on very busy holidays). You are always free to call us as well.
Daycare & Hotel
Doggy dayplay and hotel at it's best. In our spacious 12,000 sq ft facility, your dog has space to run around and enjoy. Our indoor stadium has an indoor waterfall-pool and our staff who keep them busy with fun games and activities. Your pet will not be boarded in cage. Fitness is important and your dog will not be bumping into walls or other dogs for lack of space!
Coolwag-Bentonville: Located a 1/2 mile North of Crystal Bridges and The Amazeum, we offer large indoor and outdoor arenas with individual sleeping hotel rooms. With our indoor waterfall pool and huge outdoor playgrounds, our guests get the activity and fun that they need and want.Coolwag is a dog's dream come true. With all hotel stays, your baby will have his/her own vacation. We don't "count" the number of times they aren't in their cage....they are in a play group enjoying the outdoors; running around, playing with other dogs and our Dog Handler, swimming or just taking a nap in the shade. At night, they have comfortable rooms with beds and lots and lots of love.
- $28.00 full-day (6:30am - 7:00pm M-F)
- $28.00 Sat: 9am - 5pm / Sun: 1pm - 5pm
- $18.00 half-day (Any consecutive 5 hours on M-F, excluding holidays)
- Special Requests may be able to be filled. Please call us if this schedule can't work for you as we do have some flexibility and might be able to accommodate your needs. 479-273-3553 or email@example.com
Open 7 days a week (Excluding Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day--we still take care of our boarding dogs and offer daycare to them but our lobby is closed for drop-off, pick-up and daycare)
M-F 6:30-7:00, Sat 9:00-5:00, Sun 1:00-5:00.
Standard Suites are 25-50 sqft and include indoor and outdoor dayplay, administering meals, administering medicine, treats (if dog parent approves) and lots and lots of love and exercise.
- Single Occupancy:
- $44 per night (Includes first day and pick-up by 1pm)
- $18 half Day charge (if picked up between 1pm to 6:30pm)
- Double Occupancy:
- $72 per night (Includes first day and pick-up by 1pm)
- $18 x 2 half Day charge (if picked up between 1pm to 6:30pm)
- Triple Occupancy:
- $99 per night (Includes first day and pick-up by 1pm)
- $18 x 3 half Day charge (if picked up between 1pm to 6:30pm)
Call us at 479-273-3553 for details. Discounted Monthly and Annual contracts are available..
*Fitbark provided based on availability.
Our groomers love dogs.. they participate in CoolWag's Rescue program by fostering and helping other foster programs. We use all natural ingredients and have many products that can help with various issues such as:
Matting: if the mats are not too tight to the skin, we have a product that can "dissolve" them and allow them to be brushed out without the pain associated. If they are too tight, we will still have to shave but if keeping the hair longer is the desire, we try to work with you using new products and techniques, as long as it does not harm the dog. (working with mats does pose a greater risk as it is often difficult to tell what is a mat and what is the skin--if the mats are close to the skin, we will recommend a summer cut/shave).
Itchy skin: We have some all natural products that can help or even eliminate it. Some topical solutions and some are ingested--some products are both like coconut oil. When you schedule your groom, make sure to indicate that your baby has "Itchy Skin".
If you have a picture that you would like your baby to resemble, please email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do the best we can/offer recommendations.
- To sign up for our next Puppy Group Class, Register by Clicking: Register, or if you are already a client, Login by clicking: Login and once you are logged in, click Sign up for the next Puppy Group Class!
We offer behavioral modification and socialization training through positive reinforcement (training both parents and pet!).
Also available is one-on-one training either scheduled (Private Training), during daycare (Play and Train), or during a hotel stay (Stay & Train)
New To CoolWag?If you are new to us, please sign up HERE to access our online enrollment form and reservation system. HINT: Use your email address as your "alias". We will need the agreement completed, the up-to-date shot records uploaded or faxed, and we need to meet your baby for a "temperament test" (free day of daycare!). During the test, we just make sure that we are all a good fit. Advice:
- Use your email address as your alias
- Once you complete the agreements click on "Return to Dashboard" and then click on the "Pet Info" button and add your dogs info.
- We must have a copy of the vaccination records. You can then use the "File Upload" button to upload the shot records from your vet... you can use a picture of them, a scanned image, or if you don't have them electronically, you can have the vet fax them to 479-595-0158.
- Once this is complete, email us (email@example.com) or call us (479-273-3553) to schedule the temperament meet & greet/free day of daycare!
Existing Clients and Once You've RegisteredClick LOGIN to make a reservation. If you have not logged into the portal before, your email address will be your UserID and you can select the "reset password" button to reset your password using your email.
Before making a reservation, please make sure that we have your baby's up-to-date shot records. You can either upload them using the "File Upload" button, that you will see once you login, or have your vet fax them to: 479-595-0158 (Have your Veterinarian fax your baby's innoculation records to us showing up-to-date Bordetella, Rabies, Parvo, and Canine Distemper). Parvo/Distemper is often given together in a combo shot and might look like this: "DHPPV", "DHPP", "DA2PP", or "DA2PPV". For more information, please reference this ARTICLE.