All about COOLWAGWe are dog lovers...just like you. We are located down the street from Crystal Bridges and the Amazeum on NE J Street. At CoolWag your dog can roam and play in our 12,000 square foot indoor facility or run around outside on the four acre property. Our Motto - We don't put baby in a cage. We believe your pet needs to be in a stress free environment with exercise & love help promote that. We separate dogs by size, age and personality and give them a place to run and play or relax on comfy couches and furniture...just like home. In addition, we are dog trainers and have grooming staff (we no longer perform haircuts, but still offer baths, nails, glands, etc.). Your pet safety and security is paramount to us. Our staff have canine certifications with IBPSA (International Boarding & Pet Services Association) and our management is Pet CPR and First Aid trained. We have full surveillance of the facility and require everyone to be current on all their vaccines. We know you will miss your baby, so we provide you with updates and posts on Facebook (there is sometimes a lag on very busy holidays). You are always free to call us as well.
Daycare & Hotel
Dog daycare and hotel boarding at it's best. In our spacious 12,000 sq ft facility, your dog has space to run around and enjoy. Our indoor arena has couches for lounging and room to run and our staff keep them busy with fun games and activities. Your pet will not be boarded in a cage. Fitness is important and your dog will not be bumping into walls or other dogs for lack of space!
Coolwag: Located a 1/2 mile North of Crystal Bridges and The Amazeum, we offer large indoor and outdoor arenas with individual sleeping hotel rooms. With our indoor and outdoor playgrounds with either a saucer pool or kiddie pools in summer, our guests get the activity and fun that they need and want.Coolwag is a dog's dream come true. With all hotel stays, your baby will have his/her own vacation. We don't "count" the number of times they aren't in their cage....they are in a play group enjoying the outdoors; running around, playing with other dogs and our Dog Handler, swimming or just taking a nap in the shade. At night, they have comfortable rooms with beds and lots and lots of love.
Dayplay / Daycare Rates (prices exclude tax)
- $29.00 full-day (6:30am - 7:00pm M-F)
- $29.00 Sat: 9am - 5pm / Sun: 1pm - 5pm
- $20.00 half-day (Any consecutive 5 hours on M-F, excluding holidays)
- A subscription, billed the first of each month which allows you to bring your dog M-F every day of the month.
- A 20-pack which is available to as many dogs that you have. Every time a dog comes to daycare, it is depleted by one day for each dog.
Open 7 days a week (Excluding Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day--we still take care of our boarding dogs and offer daycare to them but our lobby is closed for drop-off, pick-up and daycare)
M-F 6:30-7:00, Sat 9:00-5:00, Sun 1:00-5:00.During Bentonville School SPRING BREAK, THANKSGIVING BREAK and CHRISTMAS BREAK except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day: Monday-Saturday 9-5, Sun 1:00-5:00.
Standard Suites are 25-50 sqft and include indoor and outdoor dayplay, administering meals, administering medicine, treats (if dog parent approves) and lots and lots of love and exercise.
- Single Occupancy:
- $48 per night (Includes first day and pick-up by 1pm)
- $20 half Day charge (if picked up after 1pm--this is waived on Sunday if picked up between 1-1:30 but please remind our staff at the time of checkout or you will need to call us for the credit)
- Double Occupancy:
- $79 per night (Includes first day and pick-up by 1pm)
- $20 x 2 half Day charge (if picked up after 1pm)
- Triple Occupancy:
- $110 per night (Includes first day and pick-up by 1pm)
- $20 x 3 half Day charge (if picked up after 1pm)
Call us at 479-273-3553 for details. Discounted Annual contracts are available..
New To CoolWag?If you are new to us, please sign up HERE to access our online enrollment form and reservation system. HINT: Use your email address as your "alias". We will need the agreement completed, the up-to-date shot records uploaded or faxed, and we need to meet your baby for a "temperament test" (free day of daycare!). During the test, we just make sure that we are all a good fit. Advice:
- Use your email address as your alias
- Once you complete the agreements click on "Return to Dashboard" and then click on the "Pet Info" button and add your dogs info.
- We must have a copy of the vaccination records. You can then use the "File Upload" button to upload the shot records from your vet... you can use a picture of them, a scanned image, or if you don't have them electronically, you can have the vet fax them to 479-595-0158.
- Once this is complete, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us (479-273-3553) to schedule the temperament meet & greet/free day of daycare!