**When completing the form (link below), please use your email address as your “userID” and once your accept the agreements, you will be taken to a dashboard where you can click on “Pet Info” and add your dog(s), including a picture of him/her.
**Please sign up HERE to access our online enrollment form and reservation system. HINT: Use your email address as your “alias”. We will need the agreement completed, the up-to-date shot records uploaded or faxed, and we need to meet your baby for a meet-and-greet day. The meet-and-greet is an evaluation day where we allocate one-on-one time to work with your dog to help them get comfortable and feel loved in a new setting. The charge for this is equal to one day of daycare. We ask that you schedule this with us for a specific time on a Monday-Thursday between 9-3. This MUST be done before we can board your dog and must be BEFORE the day that they start boarding. You can schedule this by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 479-273-3553.
We will need your dog’s most recent vaccination records. If you have the shot records electronically or a picture of them, please use “File Upload” to upload them (this is the PREFERRED method), if not you can have your veterinarian fax them to us at 479-595-0158 or email them to us at email@example.com.
After you add your dog you can contact us to schedule their temperament test and once we update their vaccination records for you, you can schedule boarding, daycare, or grooming appointments.
1. Complete registration using your email address as your UserID.
2. Electronically “sign” the agreements using your new Username/password or sign in the box. Go to “Return To Dashboard”
3. Click on “Pet Info” and add each dog.
4. Upload a picture of your dog if you have one handy.
5. Use “File Upload” to upload digital vet records or have them faxed to 479-595-0158.
6. Schedule your temperament test by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 479-273-3553.
If you have any problems, please email email@example.com or contact us at 479-273-3553.